RedTitan print capture hardware is used in several thousand installations worldwide to migrate high value paper print applications to electronic records.
- RedTitan Virtual Printer replaces a full color inkjet printer on a Humphrey Matrix.
- No external power supply is required.
- No changes are required to the Humphrey Matrix configuration.
- Visual Field Test printout processed directly by a USB attached PC.
- Results converted to PDF, DICOM or image formats.
- Automatic extraction of EMR data
Replace the USB attached printer on the Humphrey® Matrix with a Virtual Printer and capture output in an electronic document format
The Humphrey Matrix supports HP 6122, 3820, or 6940 full color inkjet printers. The Redtitan hardware is automatically detected when it is attached to the system
using a USB cable. A second USB cable is used to attach the hardware to a PC running the RedTitan USB2PC software. When the operator initiates a Visual Field Test print
the data that would be normally sent to the printer is directed to the USB2PC software. This data may then be printed on any color printer to produce the exact report that
would have been originally printed. The system can be configured to produce a number of other formats including PDF, DICOM and image. All of these tasks are completed
automatically without operator intevention thus eliminating the potential for error.